June 29, 2010

100th Post!

Whew, that's a lot of posts! Thanks to everybody who has been reading this over the past year! I couldn't have kept it up without all your positive feedback. I've had a great time writing and look forward to plenty more puzzling adventures in the future. Since I'm a numbers guy, here's some statistics:
It as been very cool seeing folks visiting from all around the globe. Since I've started, there have been visitors from 104 countries from Argentina to Vietnam! Here's a snapshot of where recent visitors have come from:


If you're sick of checking to see when a new entry has been posted, take a minute to sign up for the email notification on the right and you'll get an email every day there is something new to read.

If you're just joining us, here are a few of my favorite posts:
Have a favorite of your own? Post it in the comments below. Also, if there's something you like or don't like, let me know in the comments or contact me, and I'll try to make the next 100 posts even better! Thanks again for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Brian on your 100th post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    Keep up the fine work.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't post spoilers! Thanks for commenting!